We are Looking Forward to your Visit!
WHAT TO BRING
- Photo ID
- Proof of medical insurance if applicable.
- Non-refundable entry fee of $350.00 if applicable.
- If you have a Probation Officer convey the contact info to the Admissions Director.
- If on medication, attempt to bring a month’s supply.
Please make sure all meds have been approved by Admissions Director as an acceptable med for a TC student
- Optional – Nicotine patches for 90 days only
- Optional – Stamps and envelops
- Optional -Small amount of cash which will be kept for the student and given to him when needed-$30.00- $50.00
- Casual clothes/shoes, work clothes/shoes, gloves (if winter), dress clothes/shoes/ (for Sunday church services.) Please do not bring too much clothing!. Pack the clothing you would need for an average week. We have available an abundance of nice clothes.
- Toiletry items—shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, etc
- Optional – Personal cell phone. To be secured in the dorm office
for approved usage times
WHAT NOT TO BRING
Radio/Portable music players/speakers
iPad or iPod, laptop, etc.
CD’s and/or MP3. No headphones or earbuds are allowed)
Lighters, matches, candles.
Bedding, pillows, sheets, blanket or towels.
Mouthwash that contains alcohol
Aerosol cans/rubbing alcohol
Secular/non-Christian reading material (we try to keep all literature in line with our mission)
Non approved meds.
Dip, cigarettes, or tobacco in any form
Nicotine gum, nicotine lozenges or Vape products
Remote control cars, drone or toys. Board games ok.
Workout protein powder, i.e. whey protein, etc.
No vitamins, dietary supplements or supplements of any kind, unless cleared first with Intake Coordinator.
Personal exercise equipment of any kind, i.e. chin up bars, weights, exercise balls, exercise bands, etc.
No holes in clothes, cutoffs, or clothing with negative slogans or pictures.
No furniture from home-coffee tables, bookshelves, end tables, carpets, rugs, etc.